Emily McLeod - email@example.com
Download Info Sheet
This course introduces students to the world of forces, movement, mechanics, and energy. It also lays the foundation of electricity, magnetism, and optics, and stresses a logical problem-solving approach with many examples and diagrams. Students will put their math skills to use. Presented as an algebra-based physics course.
Two years of algebra and geometry are recommended as a pre-requisite. The second year of algebra may be taken concurrently.
• 2 spiral or legal notebooks
• Calculator – Scientific Calculator
Exploring Creation with Physics (2nd Edition/Apologia) textbook
Exploring Creation with Physics Solutions and test book
• 4 -5 assignments each week
• Average 1 hour daily work to complete assignments
• Weekly assignments graded by student (and/or parent)
• Tests will be administered and signed by Parent
Bachelor of Arts in Social Studies Education (Oral Roberts University)
• State of Oklahoma Teacher Certification - Middle level mathematics , Pre-algebra, Intermediate Algebra